Sunday, 16 September 2007

I'm 29 today!

I was missing Singapore food so as a present to myself, I cooked Ayam Masak Kicap (Chicken in Soy Sauce), Fried Tempeh and Sambal Belacan. Richard cooked Mixed Vegetables Stirfry and made me a cheesecake! It was a very nice way to celebrate my birthday and break fast.

I would also like to thank my mum and mother-in-law for their gifts. Hehe. I still love presents at my age!
B'day Cheesecake Birthday Meal

4 comments:

teresa fsw said...

Happy Belated Birthday Salihan! We're all September babies. Georgia is on the 18th and I'm on the 26th!!! That is so sweet of Richard to make you stir fry and cheesecake...awwwwww

Salihan said...

Happy Birthday Teresa! I didn't know your birthdays were in September. Maybe that's why we get along so well. ;)

Mike Tan said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, the big "3" is coming! I'm offically 38 three days ago! Hey same month as you!

Salihan said...

Haha Thanks Mike and Happy Birthday to you too! The big "4" is coming for you! You're still looking forever young though!