Sunday, 18 November 2007

Easy Microwave Apple Crumble Recipe

The recipe can now be found here at Salihan.com:
http://salihan.com/2007/11/easy-microwave-apple-crumble-recipe/


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you had a non-microwavable recipe.
Microwave causes cancer!!!! Therefore we don't have any in our house. Hahaha. We're paranoid like that.

Salihan said...

You can easily cook the same recipe in the oven. Probably bake it in 200 degrees oven for about 15 minutes or until apples are tender. Try it and let me know!

Anonymous said...

aw thanks for that! Been craving for a crumble for a while, but our oven is broken at the moment.

Anonymous said...

hey thank! i made some tonight in about 5 minutes, chucked in stuff by feel, and it was really nice!
thanks from kim
australia

Salihan said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Kim!

Luteous said...

just had the first cooking apples from the orchard and wante a quick easy recipe.. it was brilliant thankyou

Salihan said...

You're most welcome!

LNeumann said...

Thanks for the great recipe! I had a few decent apples from our backyard this year and only a short amount of time to prepare supper. It was a nice way to use them up.