Saturday, 10 November 2007

A Crayfish in My Bathtub!

I never thought in a million years that I will have a crayfish in my bathtub. But I do! It's crazy, I know but the alternative would be that this poor crayfish would have been left in school in a tiny plastic tank all weekend with no one looking after it. I'm not going to let that happen.

A student had caught it from the river and thought that it would be awesome to donate the crayfish to the agriculture farm in the school. Everyone thought it was a yabby. But Richard did a bit of research and found out that it was a Spiny Tail Crayfish which you do not breed and keep as pets! So Richard will definitely push for the crayfish to be released back in the river. Poor thing!
Crayfish in My Bathtub! Spiny Tail Crayfish

No comments: