The Knitted Year That's Passed
2007 was all about learning. I made it a point to only knit objects where I can learn new techniques and skills. I've even made my own patterns! But I've also learnt that I lack the patience to knit a big project. It took me a year to complete the pink blanket as I kept putting it off! I think I'll commit to one big project this year to challenge myself - maybe a nice jumper for myself.
In the end, my collection of completed knits is eclectic and diverse as most of them were gifts and I knitted to suit the individual's taste and interests. I can happily pat myself on the back for what I've achieved this year. Way to go, Salihan!
1. Flowering Vine Bookmark, 2. Strawberry Bookmark, 3. Sheraden Ann Headband, 4. Amy Lynn Headband, 5. Berry Basket Dishcloth, 6. Ballband dishcloth, 7. Garterlac Dishcloth, 8. Mini Olly, 9. Miss Bubby, 10. Arrowhead Lace Headband, 11. Santa Helmet on James, 12. "Molly's Headband", 13. Cable Headband (Close-up), 14. Pair of Knitted Balls, 15. Berry Stitch Knitting Bag, 16. Knitted Guitar Strap, 17. Knitted Skull Keychains, 18. Double Knit Potholder, 19. Isabeau Purse, 20. Green Beanie, 21. Finger Puppet Family, 22. Bag Knitted in Squares, 23. My Knitted Lacy Scarf, 24. Richard's Knitted Scarf, 25. Knitted Cuddle Bunny, 26. Knitted Blanket
Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

No comments:
Post a Comment